Friday, June 20, 2008

A Very Long Absence

Okay, I have been MIA for quite some time. I guess I should mention that I went back to work last fall after being a stay-at-home mother (the best job I've ever had!!!) for 12 years!! And then having hit 40 last summer (which, incidentally, is the BEST age I have ever been!!!) I decided to make even more changes in my life and decided to go back to school to finish the degree I never did--FULL TIME. It has been a great challenge, and though there are days when I feel like I am drowning, literally, I am actually SUCCEEDING at this!! Who knew???!!! I hope to begin to visit here more regularly as this is where I feel at home, where I get to use my writing and journaling skills. I will keep more up to date from now on. For those who read it (all 2 of you!) and most especially for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home